For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I was using lifehacks before anyone called them that. Used a pencil sharpener to put a point on a homemade arrow at age 8.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '20 at 11:02
- Worldbuilding 30.1k 30.1k 22 gold badges5050 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 16.8k 16.8k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 15.1k 15.1k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Aviation 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 9k 9k 1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 92 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 77 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 70 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 69 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 67 Teleportation is invented but it has nasty side-effects % of the time, how will that affect usage of the technology?
- View more network posts →