For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I was using lifehacks before anyone called them that. Used a pencil sharpener to put a point on a homemade arrow at age 8.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '19 at 16:31
- Worldbuilding 21.7k 21.7k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.4k 14.4k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 13.3k 13.3k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Aviation 8.9k 8.9k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.9k 8.9k 99 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 91 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 75 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 69 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 68 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- View more network posts →