For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I was using lifehacks before anyone called them that. Used a pencil sharpener to put a point on a homemade arrow at age 8.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '19 at 16:31
- Worldbuilding 18.6k 18.6k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 13.5k 13.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.5k 12.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.3k 8.3k 99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Aviation 7.9k 7.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 89 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 75 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 68 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 68 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 66 Teleportation is invented but it has nasty side-effects % of the time, how will that affect usage of the technology?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (1)
-4 How did this violate “Nice?” Aug 15 '16