For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I was using lifehacks before anyone called them that. Used a pencil sharpener to put a point on a homemade arrow at age 8.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '20 at 11:02
- Worldbuilding 25.6k 25.6k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.9k 14.9k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 14.5k 14.5k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Aviation 10.5k 10.5k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.9k 8.9k 1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 92 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 76 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 69 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 69 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 67 Teleportation is invented but it has nasty side-effects % of the time, how will that affect usage of the technology?
- View more network posts →