I've been working in IT for the past 20 years, evolving from a (full-stack) webdeveloper to a solution analyst profile. I still like to "get my hands dirty" occasionally doing some web dev or SQL. I started my own consultancy company a few years ago and now mainly work on big (web-related) projects for whoever is clever enough to hire me ^_^
What still drives me is learning new things but also more and more giving back, sharing knowledge or experience.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '15 at 8:12
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- French Language 5.1k 5.1k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.2k 3.2k 1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Parenting 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Politics 359 359 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 My manager (with a history of reneging on bonuses) is offering a future bonus to make me stay. How can I make sure I'll actually get it?
- 60 PHP include absolute path
- 56 Is making grammatical and spelling changes to shared documents and code bad etiquette?
- 51 Best practice for resetting forgotten user passwords
- 41 Why is Eastern Switzerland called Suisse orientale in French?
- 25 Is there an operating political system in which an election can be invalidated because of a too little participation?
- 23 How to get a raise that's been denied because of sick leave?
- View more network posts →