I think LH can work if all close-voters communicate, through chat and Meta, so we can figure out what questions need to be closed, and why.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
90 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '17 at 17:03
- Mi Yodeya 14k 14k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Literature 3.6k 3.6k 1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 What's the official SE response to serious mentions of suicide or self-harm in posts?
- 93 What's the official SE response to serious mentions of suicide or self-harm in posts?
- 79 How do I fill a hot water urn that doesn't fit in the sink?
- 62 Do hot peppers kill cancer?
- 61 Send custom flag responses to messages inbox
- 56 How do I fill a hot water urn that doesn't fit in the sink?
- 50 Is it normal to walk around an (American) hotel in pajamas?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
11 How medical is too medical? Jan 6 '15
6 Why don't we allow people to ask questions? Jan 20 '15
5 How medical is too medical? Jan 6 '15