I think LH can work if all close-voters communicate, through chat and Meta, so we can figure out what questions need to be closed, and why.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
90 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '17 at 17:03
- Mi Yodeya 17.7k 17.7k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Literature 5.2k 5.2k 1414 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 1919 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 What's the official SE response to serious mentions of suicide or self-harm in posts?
- 95 What's the official SE response to serious mentions of suicide or self-harm in posts?
- 80 How do I fill a hot water urn that doesn't fit in the sink?
- 62 Do hot peppers kill cancer?
- 61 Send custom flag responses to messages inbox
- 57 How do I fill a hot water urn that doesn't fit in the sink?
- 50 Is it normal to walk around an (American) hotel in pajamas?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
11 How medical is too medical? Jan 6 '15
6 Why don't we allow people to ask questions? Jan 20 '15
5 How medical is too medical? Jan 6 '15