Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Windows 8, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 23 at 12:10
- The Workplace 132k 132k 5555 gold badges299299 silver badges407407 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 72.8k 72.8k 3333 gold badges140140 silver badges299299 bronze badges
- Travel 70.1k 70.1k 1212 gold badges196196 silver badges296296 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 41.9k 41.9k 1414 gold badges104104 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 469 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 465 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 389 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 343 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 301 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 276 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 255 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →