I am a physics student in Hungary. Tasted Raspberry Pi and it's Pythonic flavour, liked it, so kept going. Between two physics calculations, I create analog and digital circuits, and experiment with them. Oh, and also playing in an orchestra.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '18 at 20:26
- Lifehacks 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Travel 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 851 851 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 748 748 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 656 656 11 gold badge77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 172 Where to put used-but-usable clothes (a.k.a. alternative to "The Chair")?
- 58 What is the longest stretch of the Autobahn that is guaranteed to have no speed limits?
- 54 Finding Zinc on a dead moon - without a spaceship
- 50 Which city in Burgundy is it on this Samsung ad?
- 42 How to ask a new friend about his sexuality?
- 39 How can we manage our adult son taking back an item we confiscated, without our knowledge, when he has moved out?
- 32 Can we get rid of all illnesses by a year of Total Extreme Quarantine?
- View more network posts →