stupidity : lifehacks.se :: moths : candle
Welcome to the saddest place on the internet.
In 1944 my grandfather was a paratrooper in WWII, his plane was shot down over Normandy, he broke nearly every bone in his body and played dead to escape capture until he was rescued 4 days later. The rescue raft next to his, with most of his friends, was bombed in front of his eyes, killing everybody on that raft. Fast forward 70 years, where people cannot escape a taped cardboard box without consulting the internet.
Let's be real: If you're asking a question here, you're not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. When the zombies invade, prepare to be their dinner.
New York, United States
Member for 4 years, 3 months
29 profile views
Last seen May 11 '17 at 19:39
Top network posts
- 312 Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 245 Images with all colors
- 155 Was Pac-man originally named "Puck-man"?
- 141 Splitting credit card number fields into four different inputs
- 139 Allow non-root process to bind to port 80 and 443?
- 135 Differences between "BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY" and "BEGIN PRIVATE KEY"
- 133 Does Hobbes ever do anything that Calvin himself could not do?
- View more network posts →