stupidity : lifehacks.se :: moths : candle
Welcome to the saddest place on the internet.
In 1944 my grandfather was a paratrooper in WWII, his plane was shot down over Normandy, he broke nearly every bone in his body and played dead to escape capture until he was rescued 4 days later. The rescue raft next to his, with most of his friends, was bombed in front of his eyes, killing everybody on that raft. Fast forward 70 years, where people cannot escape a taped cardboard box without consulting the internet.
Let's be real: If you're asking a question here, you're not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. When the zombies invade, prepare to be their dinner.
New York, United States
Member for 4 years, 6 months
30 profile views
Last seen May 11 '17 at 19:39
- Stack Overflow 29.8k 29.8k 1010 gold badges7979 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 16.7k 16.7k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Super User 7.5k 7.5k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 313 Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 247 Images with all colors
- 161 Allow non-root process to bind to port 80 and 443?
- 155 Was Pac-man originally named "Puck-man"?
- 146 Differences between "BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY" and "BEGIN PRIVATE KEY"
- 143 Splitting credit card number fields into four different inputs
- 136 Does Hobbes ever do anything that Calvin himself could not do?
- View more network posts →