Who cares, except I prefer to move past the argument and seek the solution. Unless of course the solution is the argument at which point I quit.
Top network posts
- 20 How is the ATC language structured?
- 19 Is there an application to log component temperatures to file?
- 13 What prevents a passenger from opening the emergency door on his own will, mid-flight?
- 13 What is different between a Cat IIIA, Cat IIIB, and Cat IIIC ILS approach?
- 10 Could a turbofan have two adjacent fans?
- 8 What drives the design decision of where to place the refueling receptacle?
- 8 Has there ever been a diesel-electric helicopter?
- View more network posts →