We have not succeeded in answering all our problems. The answers we have found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions. In some ways we feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '18 at 5:58
- Interpersonal Skills 51k 51k 2626 gold badges173173 silver badges244244 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 16.7k 16.7k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14.7k 14.7k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 4k 4k 1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 205 How to deflect awkward questions when shopping for women's clothing as a man?
- 187 Girlfriend's nosy mother keeps expressing that she'll show up unannounced
- 187 Show div on scrollDown after 800px
- 135 How do I protest my child's suspension without "poisoning the well"?
- 134 Sketchy "friend" recently revealed true colors, is attending my wedding. Should I un-invite, and if so how?
- 133 How do I tell a co-worker that just because something is a hobby doesn't mean I want to do it for free?
- 132 As a pedestrian, how to get someone to stop following you in a car?
- View more network posts →