Nearly clueless dolt. My English is poor so please have some mercy and correct my grammar and semantics.
Besides that: You may ask me about european regulatory information, LED lighting technology and electrical safety.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '16 at 15:55
- Electrical Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 511 511 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 509 509 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arduino 413 413 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Pets 406 406 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Landlord will be watching my data traffic, as mentioned in the lease agreement
- 28 Why are there only RGB and RGBW-LEDs, but none with more chips inside one housing?
- 23 How do certain apps show new notifications when internet access is restricted to them?
- 22 Why are there only RGB and RGBW-LEDs, but none with more chips inside one housing?
- 17 Why are the three component LEDs in an RGB LED so unbalanced?
- 14 Why is kerosene stopping my red LEDs from illuminating?
- 14 What is a third of a circle or a third of a plane called?
- View more network posts →