Here's a shout-out to the hero of Stack Exchange! You're the best!
Feel free to contact me (@J.Musser) in our site chat room, The Garden Shed, if you have something you want to tell me, or just want to chat. Or you can email me at email@example.com if you want to contact me personally for any reason (take that literally :D). I only use that email for Stack Exchange, so expect a slight reply delay.
pm me here:
Here's my network flair (if you are a member of Stack Exchange, find your flair here) It show's some of your accomplishments:
Because I'm a landscaper/plant health care guy, here's a brief description of my local area and climate:
- Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
- USDA hardiness zone: 6b
- Frost dates: (1st frost) November 1st (last frost) April 30th
- Yearly Precipitation: 43.64 inches, avg
- Soil Type: Mostly heavy clay, some areas of sand or silt. Decent variable topsoil
- Average high/low temperatures: (high) 86 F. (low) 24 F.
I have been gardening all my life, and have knowledge in lawn care, tree and shrub care, general landscaping, edibles, nursery, and indoor gardening, as well as other variable aspects of horticulture.
I also have a fairly good knowledge of basic biological concepts, and have fun learning about it on our [Biology2 site. I enjoy outdoor activities, such as horse riding, hiking, camping, etc, when I can get around to them.
Plants doing cool plant things:
Member for 4 years, 11 months
134 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 at 20:48
- Gardening & Landscaping 50.2k 50.2k 1919 gold badges9494 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 4k 4k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Biology 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Check for electricity in a socket without tools?
- 37 What is the point of hiking boots, versus any comfortable walking shoes?
- 34 Should the "closed as duplicate" message be altered?
- 31 How can I tell if a plant given to me is patented?
- 24 Why do pickups and large SUV's use 4x4 and generally not AWD?
- 24 Do insects' muscles become stronger with exercise?
- 23 How to open a door without it creaking?
- View more network posts →