I like words and stuff.
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Biology 534 534 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 355 355 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 24 What is the mathematical symbol for range?
- 22 A word that describes a liquid's tendency to form bubbles
- 16 What is a cost effective way to eliminate heat loss through windows?
- 15 How to remove really old masking tape?
- 11 What is the origin of the phrase "bullet points"?
- 11 Is there a word in English for someone who likes to experience something which has somewhat been experienced by himself already?
- View more network posts →