- English Language & Usage 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1.9k 1.9k 77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Biology 546 546 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 270 270 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 22 A word that describes a liquid's tendency to form bubbles
- 16 What is a cost effective way to eliminate heat loss through windows?
- 14 How to remove really old masking tape?
- 12 What is the mathematical symbol for range?
- 11 Is there a word in English for someone who likes to experience something which has somewhat been experienced by himself already?
- 11 What is the origin of the phrase "bullet points"?
- View more network posts →