Professional software engineer, solution architect and IT generalist. Close to 30 years commercial experience, with a decade before that writing code for a variety of microcomputers beginning with the Commodore PET in 1980.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '15 at 21:07
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 492 492 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 193 193 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 189 189 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 171 171 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 207 Can I change the root EBS device of my amazon EC2 instance?
- 54 What's the most appropriate HTTP status code for an "item not found" error page
- 36 Can I make an AMI from a running instance that uses instance-store as its root device?
- 35 VBA Macro crashes after 32000 rows
- 29 Programming style: should you return early if a guard condition is not satisfied?
- 27 Why shouldn't you commit on a tag
- 25 Amazon VPC: ami-vpc-nat: throughput of micro instance
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 18 '15