I'm an electronics engineer. I design analog and digital circuitry, do low-level programming of embedded systems, and high-level programming of DSP algorithms.
New York, United States
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '17 at 21:52
- Electrical Engineering 26.5k 26.5k 1919 gold badges104104 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19.1k 19.1k 2424 gold badges106106 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 13.3k 13.3k 55 gold badges5353 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Super User 6.8k 6.8k 2020 gold badges7575 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Physics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 223 How to overcome "Edits must be at least 6 characters"?
- 221 Append a NumPy array to a NumPy array
- 202 How to convert a PIL Image into a numpy array?
- 196 What's the difference between a microcontroller and a microprocessor?
- 183 Which dot character to use in which context?
- 161 How does the current know how much to flow, before having seen the resistor?
- 137 How to normalize a NumPy array to within a certain range?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 17 '17