Former Developer Advocate at Google - Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), Chrome OS, and AR (Lens).
Former localization engineer at Yahoo!. I currently discourage localization in general, for reasons I haven't seen successfully challenged since 2009, with the exception of translating basic computer programming materials as a way to onboard new developers.
Entrepreneurship and disruptive technologies, biotech, 3D printing, brain-computer interfaces, prediction markets. Applying ~20 years of experience in software development and ~5 in the startup world in CTO roles at emergent tech companies.
If you feel grateful, here's my Amazon wishlist.
- Stack Overflow 104k 104k 3838 gold badges271271 silver badges345345 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.8k 2.8k 1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 868 Read a file one line at a time in node.js?
- 421 How can I update to a newer version of Git using apt-get?
- 369 How to replace plain URLs with links?
- 286 Understanding Meteor Publish / Subscribe
- 138 What ways are out there to display a desktop notification from a web app?
- 134 What is the difference between Bower and npm?
- View more network posts →