Top Network Posts
- 55 What is a "prize" for last place called?
- 46 How to motivate people to participate in a company hackathon?
- 39 With current technology, what would be the best way to store energy for future generations?
- 38 Given an "indestructible" material used for armor - what are ways to explain that material not being used as a weapon as well?
- 34 Do we fall into an "artificial intelligence" trope or is it reality?
- 32 Why are floating point numbers used often in Science/Engineering?
- 32 How to go about creating an "inaccurate" map?
- View more network posts →