- English Language & Usage 32.8k 32.8k 55 gold badges6666 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Puzzling 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 5k 5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.8k 4.8k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 What is worse than "mediocre"?
- 147 Bank claims debit card was physically scanned - half a continent away. What could have happened?
- 139 Does a word meaning "Created Recklessly for Temporary Use" exist?
- 67 What do you call a person who reconnoiters?
- 61 Being given remaining funds of my bank acount, after it was closed for suspicious activity - scam?
- 61 Is it safe to unplug a blinking USB drive after 'safely' ejecting it?
- 56 What is the term for a sentence which reads same forwards and backwards?
- View more network posts →