Long time software engineer who rambles occasionally about coding, best practices, and other random things.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 '16 at 5:59
- Lifehacks 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Woodworking 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 114 Driving into garage where there is little room for error?
- 89 Should I add redundant code now just in case it may be needed in the future?
- 37 Driving into garage where there is little room for error?
- 26 What is a good way to organise and identify keys on a keyring?
- 20 How do I determine what type of wood a board/plank is made from?
- 18 What are the consequences of lying to an HR manager?
- 17 How to deal with "Why did you accept the other offer?" when declining/rescinding acceptance of an offer
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
9 Did LifeHacks just become a public beta? Dec 22 '14
4 Is something wrong at LifeHacks? Mar 28 '16
3 Should answers contain multiple solutions? Jul 20 '15
2 Some tag synonyms Feb 8 '16