I've noticed recently that a user has gone through all of my posts and resized the images.
While I don't think it harmed (most) of the posts, it seems unnecessary, especially since this update.
Is this encouraged or should they be asked to refrain from doing it in future?
- How can I remove the cork from a wine bottle when I don't have a corkscrew?
- How can I prevent the bin bag falling into the bin?
- What is a good way to organise and identify keys on a keyring?
- Preventing socks from leaving marks on skin
- How to move heavy (~50kg) bulky (~1m cubed) items a short (1km) distance?
- How can I make an improvised vegetable steamer?
- What is the best way to tumble-dry wet sneakers?
- How can I charge a single rechargeable battery?
- How can I make an improvised vegetable steamer? (Q)